UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Those that think this company has been intentionally put in a...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Those that think this company has been intentionally put in a position of dire straits or have been misled by management please respond with a thumbs up. Sanofi are coming in with an offer, it won't please many a holder and really this has been implemented by management for no other purpose than to profit off the forced sales of longterm holders. Anyone that believes management has misled us please respond. We have a buyer I know that but the fact that what we are selling has been intentionally destroyed or misrepresented is of interest if it has happened. Not sure if their is a case, know an offers about to be made, can't understand why experienced management did all they could to force us to accepting whats happening.
    This has been a five year plan, any evidence or advice appreciated, alter egos won't protect you. Writer, tda, unifollower, Dino, bio watch, and myself could all be the one person . It's not that plausible Rw and As well I will let you judge if that's just as unlikely. Anyway hope those that allowed this to happen can sleep well and I wish to return the favor one day. Profit and conscience is a different balance . Sanofi saves us. Management good luck finding another job.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.