SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Rolling up the sleeves for Price Wild Bull is difficult if he...

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Rolling up the sleeves for Price Wild Bull is difficult if he remains NON Exec

If Price remains NON exec post the AGM and Harry remains the chair and Dave Allen is appinted as the CEO , not the interim CEO as he now is it is hard to see how Price could be allowed to roll up his sleevs past the cuff

IO think it is good he is on the board from a strategic sense as NON exec , and can share is ideas , but really I would like to see someone with his passion , drive, and paper skill set on the executive .

If Harry stays , he stays .

My opinion is that it is not ideal but not a game breaker if they get the right CEO

Harry seems to be the single person on the board now blamed as the person responsible for the Marchant appointement and he was on the board when many other bad decisions were made under meikelljohn , so maybe should step down , that said I suspect he will do what he thinks is best , which may be in his view better he stays on and oversees the change of CEO for 6-12 months before moving on once he says there is stability and the restructure is working .

I dont agree but how can we as shareholders know how he thinks ?

From where I sit if Price becomes executive , he will make the difference, whether or not Harry is the NON exec chair or not shouldnt matter if Price has board mandate to push PPX back in to profit and find some way of working with not against PXUPA holders .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.