SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Firsova, nice reply. I didn’t realise there was a big...

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Firsova, nice reply. I didn’t realise there was a big distinction between non-exec and exec directors. I thought they were all in the same boat.

This Andrew Price must certainly be a charismatic and good operator as there are plenty who support him.

The selling of industrial packaging to existing PaperlinX paper clients is exciting.

Separate from that, an area of great skill must be the buying of paper. Getting the lowest price from the paper mill operators and hopefully selling it at a good margin, with as little time and holding cost in between.

Regardless of who is at the helm (or those who are exec or non-exec director), I’m sure PaperlinX will be bidding / buying bloody low. The paper mills need volumes to survive as well.

There seems to have been a shift to low quality paper in some markets. Knowing the trends and your stock. Knowing what to hold in warehouses, rotation of stock etc etc
    And then getting the sales through - Not unlike a shoe store; a dam big one.

Scary stuff. They had better not f,..k with the hybrid original agreement. If they do, they has better hold the AGM outside of Aust. Im not permitted to leave the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.