LTR 0.00% 91.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thumbs up to SAY NO $3, page-112

1. 11,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674
    Good on you and your family. Sometimes a gut feeling after dealing with, meeting and watching closely does pay off.

I am with you, I do not believe that a man who has constantly shown integrity, would suddenly change his character, no matter how much money was involved.

I knew deep down inside, that there had to be a great deal more behind this story, which would be revealed in time. @dynofish has confirmed my thoughts. But he has a great deal more understanding and experience in due process than I have.

The only similar experience which I have had was with MIN's buy out, of NWE shares.
    CE appears to be a ruthless character. I did not like the way he rancidly bullied NWE shareholders, just imo.

The directors of NWE, again imo. Acted shamefully, certainly not in the shareholders best interests.
    In the end, I could not stomach the thought of owning MIN shares, so I sold my NWE shares on market.

But here we are dealing with a similar, but such a very different situation.
    I strongly believe that the BOD of LTR have our best interests at heart. I trust them.

I will also be voting NO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.218B
Open High Low Value Volume
91.5¢ 94.0¢ 90.3¢ $11.62M 12.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 119641 91.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.0¢ 140664 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.