LTR 1.55% 95.5¢ liontown resources limited

Thumbs up to SAY NO $3, page-76

1. vmp
    13,206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8952
    Hey @dynofish thanks for responding to my post and your usual well-articulated posts

In my previous company I’ve seen our leaders do $10b and $14b usd separate deals and months later found they were sold a dud, requiring multibillion dollar write-offs, and Claimed scalps of some

in this sort of deals and Ltr’s with alb, someone will win big and another will lose.

I feel Ltr has written-off in advance $6 billion off it’s 10-12 b dollar value for not having balls to test the concentrator. I accept that time will tell who’s the biggest loser but at present it’s Ltr imo

I’ll stop there

ps I don’t buy the idea they’re protecting the sp, there’s no need to do that we’ve been thru a roller coaster, we’re immune coz we knew the project is sound, the ann will do the opposite, whatever construction milestones achieved henceforth are worthless, it’s all about giving the silver platter to alb. Anyways alb was given a limited window they’d have to commit fast as Ltr needs to make a big move to raise money whether thru equity or loans and could affect the soi.
    Last edited by vmp: 05/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.55%)
Mkt cap ! $2.315B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ 97.5¢ 94.5¢ $12.43M 12.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 81419 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 3225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.