OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

thundelarra @ investorium mon 6th feb 4:45pm, page-2

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Did anyone else watch the live stream of Brett last night. I think he came over quite well and the moderators and audience seemed impressed with THX. They have great faith that Red Bore is going to produce something big but have put it on a pause at the moment as it costs 150k for each drill hole and are limited in funds. The geos from THX and SFR have checked each others sites and confirm the similar formations. He explained that last year was not a good year re Uranium post Fukashima and they have spent a lot of time re prioritising the change to copper / gold and hence the SP movement.
    Finances are draining and therefore they will be focusing on just a couple of projects, Pyramid seems to be the flavour at the moment with Allamber and Priscilla.
    He spent some time on the Frank Hill project which has just returned 100% to Thx the initial surface finds there are amazing , would not be surprised if they don't try and put a few test holes there.in 2012.
    I hope I have recalled basically what was said but don't quote me, the info is on archive via the Investorium site.
    There was a survey taken at the conclusions and 52% said they would be willing to invest up to 100K in the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.