OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

thundelarra's future direction

1. 2,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    The planned exit by Phil Crabb from the Chairmanship of THX and Roy in September was not unexpected, this move being foreshadowed when he stepped down as Managing Director when Brett Lambert took over.

In my mind THX has not performed as well these past couple of years in relation to the stability of the share price under the leadership of Brett and this could be related to the different approach of the two leaders at the time.

Phil Crabb in my mind was the entrepreneur whilst Brett was more of the engineer type. Also you must now keep in mind that stricter controls over early disclosure are now in place. Interpret that statement as you may.

With that said with Brett at the helm THX has most certainly made solid gains in the acquisition of new projects and huge progress on the exploration of their key projects.

The stand out projects being the Uranium namely Hayes Creek area, Alamber, Thunderball and the promising Ngalia Basin project in the NT. Of course we can not discard the Doogana Copper/Gold project.

The big test for Brett and the new Chairman will be to deliver the promise of an active drilling program over the next twelve months.

With Phil Crabb retiring with a major shareholding he will not be under the strict disclosure guidelines currently imposed on Directors when buying or disposing of shares.

His combined family holding will be the key for any predator who would like to take control. In my mind this will come sooner than later, the prize will be the Ngalia Basin uranium holding topped up by Hayes Creek and Alamber,all in the NT.

These projects are now at the exciting stage of final drilling, this round of exploration commencing as I write. The Geology has been complex and a challenge and is now commonly known that huge progress has been made to understand the geology and I have no doubt that this new range of drilling will be the most successful to date.

Take Ngalia Basin. Picture a town 80 kms from where you live and then relate to the area that THX have all that ground and conceivably the mineralisation running in a channel or channels throughout that distance. You may then understand the strong interest from major parties who are closely watching progress on this discovery. No doubt they would love a JV but Brett promised shareholders THX will spend the next twelve months drilling out the channels to give shareholders more value for their shares. I for one tend to keep reminding him of that promise.

They may not have long to wait as THX have reported the base camp will be set up and drilling will start this month.

In closing I have been told that regulators as well as substantial investors have the view (whether rightly or wrongly) that a Chairman who has a large stake in a company is conceived to have too much influence in decisions. Phil Crabb is now removing this concern by resigning, let?s see if that concern had any credibility and the price recovers to a more realistic reflection on THX current projects and assets.

The above are my own observations; I have a large stake in THX and total faith in my holding and the future of my investment in THX?.. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.