FAR 2.11% 48.5¢ far limited

Thunderbolt Pattern

1. 1,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 321
    Hi all

Well I had a trading platform crash on Friday, so it’s been a painful weekend, years of Astronomy work down the S bend.

Anyway

This post is for all the long timers that have been in FAR, I just wanted you to know that 1000 plus hours of Fundamentals went into this stock as well as my charting over a 7 plus year period.

Down to Business

My assumption is that a trading halt was generated because FAR’s Management didn't want the company’s shares accumulated at a very low price!!!!!!

If you are interested in the Thunderbolt Pattern it’s out there it might even lead you to my main mentor. This particular one that I’ve been talking about to my knowledge is not published anywhere I could stand corrected so that’s my caveat out. How I acquired the knowledge was by listening to him for 3 hours a week, 52 weeks a year over 5 years for an approximate total of 780 hours to date when he mentioned this particular pattern one of those days.

At the end of the day I could be wrong, this is my opinion and I would rather lose my opinion than my money so have your stops in place.

“Millionaires don’t use astrology, billionaires do,” is attributed to J. Pierpont Morgan. Circa 1920,s

CHEERS

BI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.010(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.0¢ 48.5¢ 47.0¢ $24.68K 51.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7400 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 75039 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.