SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

thurs 20 may, page-69

1. 2,829 Posts.
    PT20,

Nice chart, nothing wrong with it, but dont forget to check the bigger time frames to see if you get a conflicting picture, then watch if the lines from the big picture, or the ST are the dominant. Thats enough advice from me. I get it wrong on that one often enough to want everyone else to keep a look out for what I dont "see".

Send me you email address and I will send you an E book. cannot post it here.

Tad is right, I learned most of Tim Morge over at Median Line dot com.

Try googling words like Morge and Hagopian.

try this page and the links in trading naked. He has quite a few setups
    http://www.trading-naked.com/Tim_Morge.htm

do you have my google thingy?

Booma,

Like Tad, I suspect there might be a little bit of trying to prove you are right. When I get stopped, I retreat and think about reversing. If I get stopped, I have generally not thought out the alternatives correctly. It is very rare for me to get stopped on a static when I have planned the trade well.

a tip.

When you get stopped out, cease trading for 2 days, and watch the price action; see if you would have been profitable at any stage with the plan you had. If not, the plan was not a good one, and the result is technically correct.

If the plan would have made money at the end of 2 days, the fault was with your stop or your entry. Study how you constructed both, why it back fired, what you could have done differently.

You could, if you wish, post the info here or send it to me (or anyone else), with reasons, and see if you get any sensible suggestions. just an idea.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.