SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

What to expect:Denis has assured me that there will be an...

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    What to expect:

Denis has assured me that there will be an announcement Thursday morning outlining the shareholder info night with the presentation on show.

Wherther or not they put a summary of the Q&A will be another question. He said it was possible.

He also said the presentation could be shown on BRR. Or at least a video recording of it. So that could be available in the next day or two following Weds night.

Just thought I'd let you all know what to expect announcement wise and in terms of communication to the wider community.

Ofcourse I am personally going to rely on my HC buddies to update me on the key details - as I cant make the meeting (i tried!!!). And the discussions to follow in HC will help us all understand exactly what SLA will be worth come this time next year.

Sky is the limit in terms of SP... really depends on what they have to say. Although all things are pointing to a positive reaction as SLA seem to be all set to go in terms of pricing and sales.. it CANT be too long. A month max is my expectation. It could begin next week. Who knows? But I do know they WILL make sales... and they have a stockpile of Ropren ready to fly out. Its under their best interest to makes sales also.. so unless they offer a really good explanation as to why they should delay it further.. logic tells me it'll happen really soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.