SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

thurs morning, page-3

1. 326 Posts.
    Thanks for that Stocky,

Unfortunately I can't make it as well so will be relying on others generosity.

By my calcs a 70c SP assumes $1000/course and production not to start till Nov 1st so still huge upside IMO.

I still find it hard to believe all the cautious punters out there warning of the probability of no price and sales announcement for Ropren tomorrow night.

If that were the case why call a shareholders meeting?
    Why film it?

Of course I could be wrong but my feeling is we will get what we all want re answers.

Yes I know long termers have been burnt before re slow updates and promises, promises, promises...but it's a bio, what do you expect?

To see holders like Greg sell out from fear this close to (hopefully) the update that everyone has been waiting for is really sad.

I bought my first SLA share @ 80c in March so I understand i'm still a SLA newbie and although I felt the OP pain, I have not ridden the train for years like most of you guys.

However as N5 and others have asked, I have done the sums many times and the results I get are almost frightening.

I am not a trader and have never sold a share, though (unlike others) don't have a problem if others want to.

What's all this C%&p about "not trusting" others like Epi for trading a few?

My god, are you that insecure that you need to believe in some bloke that posts alot on HC to confirm you have chosen the right company to put your coin into? For gods sake do the research and trust your instincts!!

The next day or two could be the start of a life changing investment for many people. And don't forget those that suffer from cirrhosis of the liver, cholesterol, ulsers and thats before we start with Alzheimer's!

Good luck to all holders, we are going to love this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.