XJO 0.00% 8,071.4 s&p/asx 200

All quiet here on the XJO front.... Anyway, I thought I'd post...

1. 2,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1900
    All quiet here on the XJO front....

Anyway, I thought I'd post some Long_Term TA stuff ... was going to wait for the "weekend" thread but don't know whether I get time as I will be in "vacation" mode...

So, for what its worth ...

1stly  ... A Gann (Weekly)Box chart for the XJO and note that 1 x 1 from the March 09 low. Seems to be capping this run up since its breakdown in June '15 BUT only midway between the last(?) 495 cycle.

XJO_GannBox_100118_Wkly.png

2ndly ... Monthly XJO Chart ...  MA's strongly on the rise but a 'common' Fib 61.8% extension ever so closely met and strong _Ve divergence showing on CCI's(fast CCI 6 actually turned down). Whether we have completed a 5 wave up from from the Feb. '16 swing low, and indeed the Mar. '09 L  for a [5], or an abcde (B) - wave who knows. Maybe best look at  .... XAO!

XJO_Birds_100118_Mthly.png

3rdly... XAO (better)Fibs 'n EWC chart  ...  note the purrrfect fib extensions coming in at yesterday's high(even more perfect than XJO herself). Take your pick with which EWC could be the valid one BUT regardless both say a swing of sorts should probably be near here.

XAO_Fibs_100118_Mthly.png

Consequently, I re-opened a BBOZ short at close on Tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.