Thursday 17th DECEMBER. Hilldwellers Day, page-92

1. 22,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Yeh, i understand and each to their own. I think an unempathetic capitalism is bad, we need to look after the poor or those who are not capable of functioning, however i draw the line where companies aim to make money out of the tax payer, NAN is one example, they don't create wealth, NAN basically gouges the taxpayer through consumables when it could easily design the same machine to benefit everyone rather than rape tax payers and force taxes higher so a few can become rich...and thats not the poor becoming rich either. Governments shouldn't be allowed to buy things from companies with such business models imo, however it's all the rage these days.. Unfortunately we have moved in this direction and it creates a much bigger wealth divide and inequality along with it taking away opportunities for the average person.

Anyway i was just trying to explain to you why the market in general was rising as you obviously don't understand it, right or wrong doesn't matter, it's what happens that matters.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.