Thursday 17th SEPTEMBER. Wazdan Wins, page-56

1. 29,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1453
    I didn't even notice the up sign that I'm still looking for. >< turn the computer up LOL

I am blown away by so much research posters do and some research takes me forever and if I'm not careful I will re invent the wheel.

I recall feeling proud of my post once only to be told the news was 20 minutes old "sunny Jim" ROFL I was just keen to
    contribute to the thread in some way and it was not an announcement but a news item.

I once would have invested and relied only on a broker until I was introduced to charting by a good friend who has since
    moved to the country. We would see or speak to each other often about research from our different brokers and compare
    notes on lots of things.
    He is a clever and funny guy - yet someone else I miss being around. People move and we slowly lose contact or someone takes
    on another project and is kept busy.

What a really great sight though irrespective of the odd nasty post. Eventually you work out who might be better at picking a share
    to have a good look at though. So many to choose from and spread the money around. I only like to hold a few though.

Getting all serious for a moment - I'll have to stop that.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.