MYG 0.73% 69.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

morgsim, you have to determine whether your a trader or an...

1. 6,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1354
    morgsim, you have to determine whether your a trader or an investor.

It can be hard watching something that has run up so much come back down but that usually means it has over extended too soon and with patience should return there and surpass if the story continues to unwind in a positive way.

Another question is do you know the short term top? I mean what if it hits 13c tomorrow and you sell but it then hits 18c later in the day or the next day. Would you be disapointed?

Before you buy you should have a plan. You have time before open tomorrow to devise a plan that best suits you.

Consider all the news flows that are to come. Traders can make OK money at times, investors make the real good money but that takes time. Hope this helps.

For mine, that break over 10c was way too powerful to be ignored, not saying it won't go back under as I cannot guarantee that but there was heavy accumuluation at 10c and above. Those results were amongst the best you would see for a company with a market cap so tiny. We haven't seen a short term top yet in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.