IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

thursday 27th, page-17

1. 664 Posts.
    Thanks for the support mac.

Flattered that someone should look so intensely into my past posts, and if I can quickly reply.

1 - It always pays to be flexible when assessing positions
    2 - I still believe the fundamentals are sound with Prima
    3 - What changed was my assessment of the global markets and the possible effects that would have on shares such as Prima (speculative biotechs). I sold almost 100% of my portfolio (NOT just PRR!) to a cash position.
    4 - I decided (rightly or wrongly) that I would achieve a better position in the company by selling and rebuying when the SP falls. Time will be my judge.
    5 - The DNDN story (re the recent SP crash) has factored into my thinking a lot in general terms

I hope that it has been clear from all my previous posts that I am very supportive of the long term prospects for Prima, despite the spin some have placed on my posts.

I have never set out to slam other's optimism (apologies if that is how I've come across). If posting a moderating viewpoint is an issue for some, please take it for what it is - a moderating viewpoint and not some kind of personal attack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.