IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

Thanks for the support mac.Flattered that someone should look so...

1. 664 Posts.
    Thanks for the support mac.

Flattered that someone should look so intensely into my past posts, and if I can quickly reply.

1 - It always pays to be flexible when assessing positions
    2 - I still believe the fundamentals are sound with Prima
    3 - What changed was my assessment of the global markets and the possible effects that would have on shares such as Prima (speculative biotechs). I sold almost 100% of my portfolio (NOT just PRR!) to a cash position.
    4 - I decided (rightly or wrongly) that I would achieve a better position in the company by selling and rebuying when the SP falls. Time will be my judge.
    5 - The DNDN story (re the recent SP crash) has factored into my thinking a lot in general terms

I hope that it has been clear from all my previous posts that I am very supportive of the long term prospects for Prima, despite the spin some have placed on my posts.

I have never set out to slam other's optimism (apologies if that is how I've come across). If posting a moderating viewpoint is an issue for some, please take it for what it is - a moderating viewpoint and not some kind of personal attack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.