@Wazza3006 I'm guessing it picked up their 2nd pin at 9:11 (...

1. 18,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    @Wazza3006 I'm guessing it picked up their 2nd pin at 9:11 ( https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58015102/single ) in the morning... I will have to consult the formulas and see why it was placed there. It should have picked up that Hell2u had pinned and binned the 2nd pin., it does that when there is a double pin.

John John @John25 - @h00ts is going for the hat trick tonight... hasn't got it yet.

@big e - ahh the good old bailey's irish cream. I use to home brew it almost to the same taste. Camping trips randoms coming around to our get togethers at Inskip point couldn't tell the difference. The only noticeable difference was the price. For memory the bottle was around 20, I could make it for under 6. Haven't home brewed spirits in so long I probably lost my touch now.

@poyndexter earliest pinner gets the advantage. Works for both ways of pinning aka pinning the same number as well as the same DFP. Not to often has the same DFP come up but it has in the past. For memory I commented about it the first time cause my formulas went into a melt down and I had no idea why.

Last edited by roaminoz: 02/12/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.