Yes big e it was horribly close! Had picked up the wife from...

1. 2,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Yes big e it was horribly close! Had picked up the wife from work and taken the 'duster" to the beach for a walk, had a bite to eat at the local food court. Sat down and thought better get the pin done and got a bit carried away catching up on the reading and responding and looked at the clock 2 minutes to 8. The poor old mac was chugging away trying to open tonights thread and took a punt but will be a long way off I think.
    Your burning the midnight oil tonight by the looks of things. I think the world will be watching how things evolve with CV-19 during the winter months in Melbourne. I do hope people are sensible enough to do the right thing to minimise the spread of the darn thing in Victoria. Masks have been mandatory here for some time most of which are plain cloth and not to N95 specs. There effectiveness probably comes from the minimisation of hand to mouth/nose transmission. Anyhow take care and I reckon you might be pretty close to the mark with that negative old service calibre!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.