Thursday 4th MARCH. W0mb@t WON, page-41

1. 29,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1452
    @zero2a$mill I know more than one person who could do with a hug these days including my gardener.

@roaminoz he is having a terrible time. He pulled up this morning to my surprise in smart street clothes to do the
    right thing and rather than text tell me he has now badly put out his lower back.
    He was on his way for a sports massage and then to see a doc. He is an ex AFL player and has contacts so hopefully he can
    get help.

We wondered my garden and discussed a few problems I have. He is fully qualified but I didn't ask about any insurance
    that might cover his injury.

He is the nicest guy and surprised me big time when he arrived and hugged me for HNY. You bet I was shocked at that.

He has an interest in the share market and asked did I have time to show him my charts again and possibly help him
    with a suggestion. To this day he curses that he didn't listen on a suggested buy below 3 cents for ADO.

This time @Mr.Gold I immediately discussed risk/reward for our little share. I gave him worse case scenario and he
    was blown away by the chart and some others we discussed. He has not been well looked after by a broker it seems.

I felt like giving him a hug. Up to him now and he will keep in touch but I will be lawn mowing over the long
    weekend some time.

@Fishinnick might clean those teeth one day on his ass avatar. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.