XJO 0.46% 7,953.2 s&p/asx 200

NO wuzz Danube , I take a leaf out of my trading friends book...

1. 1,850 Posts.
    NO wuzz Danube , I take a leaf out of my trading friends book and say I'm not in the buisness of making precictions either , I just try to respond correctly to the outcomes.
    however as a general rule , equlibrum in markets dosen't last forever and so there should be a good opportunity sooner or later, I just wait to see an advantage and jump on.
    I'n my experience general weekly figures dont usually change trends in the medium term.
    ON that US market it appears we are holding an uptrend ...but if you look closer it's really not going anywhere , and for the past 2 weeks generally closing within a few points of the mid 1170's , so In my opioion it's a horozontal market waiting to move , and the upcomming results and anouncements may just be the thing to kick it off , that seems to be the gerneral opinion of those that trade it well too.
    So if infact it does get going it should be a good opp , for the medium term , the point is be ready for when it happens.
    I reckon you almost always get a second chance , to it's good not to get to anxious at the start gate, patiences wins in the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.