BHP 0.00% $42.78 bhp group limited

thursday gypsy crystal

1. 742 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Dear Threaders

"Come into my tent Mr Goodvibes and we will look into BHP's crystal ball" the very seductively beautiful gypsy women whispered with her pointer finger beckoning just a little close to her lips.

"No worries Love" the most handsome Capt. said as the tent flap silked to one side. I kicked my thongs off but left the socks on.

Her olive skin and her dark eyes just held so much mystery and yet her pensive glance gave little away as we sat in the musty tent horizontally opposed around an old crystal ball. My stubbie shorts letting in just a little too much air.

"Here is the forcast for BHP tomorrow you most beautiful man ...

CDL- A foggy REDUCE signal
    MACD - -0.05, MACD Signal -0.06 HOLD
    RSI - 50 HOLD
    Bollingers - Mid Fairway HOLD
    PSAR- 47 Sell Signals : 27 Buy Signals - REDUCE

London up +54.00, +2.93%" She said as she pressed forward "anything else I can help you with Mr Vibes"

"No thanks Love, just the BHP info will be fine tonight love" I said as I donned my cap, slipped her a tenner and placed my pencil strategically behind the ear.

Mixed signals but I think I will defy the technical signals above, the dark mysterious gypsy bitch and most of her forcasts and say ... BHP up tommorow and some sp stabilization - BHP up 1.3% for thursday

rgds
    Capt. Goodvibes
    Mobile Love Mechanic

Dscl:- I hold BHP and no gypsys were harmed in the production of this post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.78
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $216.9B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $50.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.51 10 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.50am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.