SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I know who the uninformed one is, Dr Who. The fact people make...

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I know who the uninformed one is, Dr Who. The fact people make it to supposedly high office doesn't prevent them from being party to almighty cock-ups - and SGH fits firmly into this category when viewed since the beginning of 2015 at least.

I base my comments on facts and don't fill people with views that are only about inevitable success in the future, only for people then to be told somewhere along the line that I've been selling because I'm not only an ace business strategist, but a shrewd dealer on top. I can't fully recall now but didn't you admit to being someone else who had quit this board after building up a huge following of people who trusted your words, which turned out to be catastrophic for them because many of them lost so much?

And you call me: "uninformed". I am the opposite - I am a realist and call a spade a spade. I might eventually disappear, but it won't be because I've filled people with horse manure and am too cowardly to stand up and apologise. I don't pretend I know any more than many others, but I'm never shy about saying when people are spouting nonsense (such as you are in your post about me bein wrong because Skippen is a director of anothe company, some bloke I've never heard of is an ex E&Y partner and you've found another company on the ASX that doesn't think it's necessary to have a finance person on the board?

Why don't you ask the company, which can give one of two answers:
    1 They're not quite certain he's good enough yet or
    2 He hasn't so far wanted to accept appointment

You're not 'Krispytech' as well, are you DW/MA?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.