XJO 1.10% 8,075.7 s&p/asx 200

thursday sell the bounce or buy for a rebound?, page-5

1. 3,731 Posts.
    I hope the market can establish a higher range trading. In the last couple month, our market are bouncing between 4550 and 4750.

This time, I hope it can do the 4650 and 4850 for a while.

Who knows?

Still half empty and half full, buy low and sell high as BY50 said. But overall, I am a little more bullish than bearish since we are moving into a calm period.

Another day, another bank bash. Well our government is getting nothing else to do, rather gain a few political points. Well, the gainers is borrowers, and the losers are
    people who are saving, like retired people. Government can charge mining super tax, it doesn't allow bank to charge higher lend rate, and increase higher deposit rate.

I guess if government can abolish the negative gearing scheme, everyone can afford a huge house at comfortable monthly payment even at a lot higher interest rates. Our house price inflation far exceeded official inflation index.

It is not funny, more and more people are doing the negative gearing thing because they look around, people who make real money are more likely through negative gearing on properties, not from stock market.

If more people doing that, it means more and more taxes are deferred, and translate into inflation indexed capital gain at reduced rate! What a great ponzi scheme!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.