XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

G'day kevi i just read thru some of this thread and it grabbed...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    G'day kevi i just read thru some of this thread and it grabbed my attention.Firstly My advice is to find a nice quiet place with a nice cup of coffee and spend a lot of time reading books and searching on the net and this has really helped me over the past few years as we never stop learning.Secondly probably find a trading style your comfortable with i.e. that suits you and test this on a demo account for at least 6months and when doing this pretend your trading real money because when your finished with the demo then your ready to trade a live account using the same method.

The majority i.e. 85% of people that trade the forex aren't successful. I've been trading forex for a while now and the key for me is to trade less and only trade when the odds are in your favour i.e. news,charts and comments from central banks whether their dovish or hawkish comments. Look for audio commentary on rumours of buying and selling currency pairs...their is a ton of info i would like to discuss but cant find the time as im more active in the forex markets these days and having great success.

If i get sometime i might post more often in the currency room and help out those that want more info on this trillion dollar market which people call forex.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.