XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

Hi Volt. Unfortunately I also share your messianic convictions’...

1. 696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Volt. Unfortunately I also share your messianic convictions’ of capital markets. Let’s hope it’s not the real deal apocalypse. Hate to be so melodramatic; but when large amounts of wealth/capital are transferred from one region on the planet to another, history has shown it never goes smoothly. I think the patches will get us through to the next business cycle, so its just crap until 2011 or so from here. Ie It won’t end this time around.

An operational US Lieutenant General (or as the yanks called him “a 3star”) told me how they had the “big toys” on the shelf for the last 60 years and they need to be dusted off in the near future. Scary shit, from a very impressive, educated man. Perhaps the Afghan sun had got to him? In anycase, I was also educated on how god himself had chosen the USA as the saviour nation of the world and a plethora foredooming ramblings from senior officers. Even more frightening was the fact they were sober. Recently i have been think what will happen when the USA defaults on gov. bonds and eventually goes bankrupt. I don’t think the “chosen nation” will give up without a fight.

Once those fools at the FED run out of trees, the only bullets left my be indeed America technological toys of terror.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.