@Hello2U I'm cutting down on my carbon emissions and feather the...

1. 18,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    @Hello2U I'm cutting down on my carbon emissions and feather the throttle Even so going full throttle you might get double life out of them. 1yr certainly pulls them up.

@dub... close but no cigar... need to rethink your pin but then as your first pin has been validated it can not be changed.

@poyndexter
    1) The whole bunch as seen on the table... not sure how many narnar's are on it, as I can not count that high
    2) They were getting watered each day in the mornings and what ever rain we have had. The last 7 or so weeks we have received 289mls.
    3) Shade in the morning till about 8am, full sun for the rest of the day.
    4) Scales are just the $30 digital ones from kmart/target/big w etc..
    5) Weighing will be done by an honest system.
    6) Weighing has been done as follows:
    I've stood on the scales and weigh myself and jotted down that figure.
    I've grab the bunch and jump on again, jotted down that figure.
    Worked out the difference between the 2.

@monkeybusiness is hitting it with the TA strategy! Love it!

@poyndexter - there is about 7 families in the street that know when they ripen there will be free bunches given out. We couldn't eat that many. Lauren across the road is waiting in anticipation as she loves to make a good banana bread!
    It is a shame how most fruits/vegs are all the same all come on too quick and either goes to waste or is given away.

Anyone else feel the same way?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3833/3833976-1e7261f444a9c11fb8a4503e468d9af4.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.