VRC 0.00% 0.6¢ volt resources limited

Thursday the 4th Feb, page-6

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    Thank you for your explanation. I am not hiding anywhere. It is standard practice for suspensions to be continued - fact it must happen - when extensions for things such as potential acquisitions take place.

Are you aware why VRC went into voluntary suspension? It is law. They initially went into trading halt because it seemed evident that word had got about about the potential acquisition. If they didn't do that, there would have been some very stern questions from the ASX. So that wasn't an option.

And it is clear VRC didn't want word to get out to the general public as it has forced them to acknowledge this new potential before they were ready to. Trading halts can only be granted - if I recall correctly - for a maximum of 2 x two trading days. Longer than that and suspension must take place.

Do you know why they extended? again, it is law. If the deal that VRC is working on - which they clearly hadn't shored up to the point that it was official - is not yet completed, then it is no option but to keep extending suspension until there is a conclusion that can be announced.

Leaks can happen anywhere along the chain during negotiations from any of the involved parties and often do. So I disagree strongly with your assumption that I am hiding behind the law.

Looks like share holders will need to go about their business for next days. I certainly will but I might spend a bit more time in the kitchen. I found a lovely recipe for garlic and parsley stuffed chicken. I will attempt to perfect that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.367K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 30802069 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 29492275 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 13/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1134254
Last updated 10.46am 13/06/2024 ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.