XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Frustrating day as half my internet sites are unavailable....

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Frustrating day as half my internet sites are unavailable. Originally it was just US sites and I thought it might be earthquake related to Indonesia. After rebooting everything now its half US sites and half local.

Anyway a few thoughts.

I did mention last week when Dow was going for 8 days up that moves often start that way or finish that way and obviously we weren't at the start of a move.

McLaren has Sep 5 which is a Saturday as a key date. That's because its 183 cal days or 180 degrees from low. He says he knows what that means if it pulls back into that date rather than up into it but doesn't share with us freebie readers.

Laundry suggests we are close to a bottom and should rally into mid month.

Normally you would expect tonight to be a rally after a small then big then small move down and it may be but Monday is US Labor Day which I presume is a trading holiday, so there is a reticence to hold long positions over a long weekend especially as the market is a little nervous.

So I can see a one or two small days up at best but the chance it goes the other way and maybe larger.

Just guessing, sort of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.