A2M 1.67% $6.48 the a2 milk company limited

Enjoy the dance while music is still on. I suspect (without...

1. 298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Enjoy the dance while music is still on. I suspect (without concrete evidence though) that Chinese are just any baby formula brands. One particular thing that I like about A2m is that it has done an excellent marketing jobs in China. "A2 is the LV/Gucci of baby formula" mentality is injected into their blood. and that's something hard to get rid of and by same token, hard for other competitors to overcome. I am sure there are plenty of others vitamins/health products other than Blackmore's (and they are made here or in NZ too!), why Blackmore is selling the most and fastest? Well... I am not living off the investment in A2, however, I do enjoy reading all sides of story... always appreciate your all inputs and wish you all success.
    P.S. For tomorrow, I think the chance of moving up is higher than trending down...70%? (however, might fluctuate a bit intraday). But for those whose investment timeframe is much longer, probably better off shuffle the shares under their mattress and come back a bit later, especially those who can't withstand opposing views (whether ridiculous or genuine).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.48
Change
-0.110(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $4.684B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.59 $6.64 $6.41 $25.96M 4.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 103592 $6.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.48 48180 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.