XJO 0.22% 7,786.7 s&p/asx 200

Despite me Budgie sense of humour, there is her serious side of...

1. 5,316 Posts.
    Despite me Budgie sense of humour, there is her serious side of trading and having a laugh is all part of our short life and if you trade the market, you'll know what I mean with the stress & tension we all have to deal with.

I don't post often and only do so if I see the potential risk of some newbies getting stuck into some sort of breakout call and never ending boom of the bull run.

Yes there was a potential breakout but the risk of reward for trading the breakout at the toppy level and sp near most analyst calling for a top at 1300 few months ago is just not worth trading it or buying in.

The pull back and bounce and test of daily top yesterday was expected and I posted before it happens. If you are a trader, yesterday rally & ramp hard is on the rumour of China GDP & CPI data leak which is due out today at 10am in Perth. The strong ramp in the close without even a slight pullback unlike the norm is likely to be shorts burner and intention to fake the breakout and get the bulls to jump in and smack for options expiry next week.

But as a trader I was happy to load up on shorts in the close for sycom open as SP future hardly move on our strength and China numbers rumour and if anything, I was happy to hold shorts knowing the market has factored in the China GDP & CPI out today. It likes buy on rumour and sell on fact. It likes seeing your poker opponents their card hands.

I am a future traders and I got superfund, I trade long & short and in & out and my co-traders know I am a permie bear so why spoil a good thing.

If you bull or bear are making money then why not have a laugh and respect each other post and enjoy life while you can.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.