XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

thursday trading

1. 5,311 Posts.
    Time for a new thread. Kicking myself that I didn't stay up for the action last night but needed some time away from the box. Probably wont do much today either. Dow futures chart below shows we have broken out of my downtrend but it is on unspectacular volume. 200 Mav isn't far away and may end it's run but who knows, we may get a christmas rally after all. Obviously XJO will gap on open and the direction after open will possibly be a clue to whether the dow break can be sustained. Asia may also point the way.

On a side note from the discussion of platforms the other day, I was complaining of poor performance of the sonray platform on a decent spec machine. Got an update this morning that "fixes the memory leak when opening panels". No wonder it was slow and my memory usage was high. Update seems to have made quite a noticeable difference. If I can get a brokerage discount out of them I may even stay with them.

BrokerOne did get back to me on platform costs and they aren't cheap but still waiting on brokerage prices from them too. I suspect their brokerage is going to easily make up for the platform costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.