XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

thursday trading, page-63

1. 7,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Voltaire

nice post..

I have been living in Germany for a number of years and when i first came in 1993 the place was booming!

Now....well no so..!

Put it this way i am paying 4 x what i do in OZ to run a car eg lic,tax PETROL at 2.50 thankyou! and am earning half what i was in Perth..Why?(i have a family) besides that and to get to my point it is a sad fact that the majority seek comfort and happiness in material things and when i asked back then why so many here looked to be doing well i discovered that it is an understood reality that you will be working for the rest of your life so why not go out and get that Merc,plasma,5.1 sterio.big house nice kitchen bla bla bla..as you are doomed for the rest of your life to work anyway so get all the goodies now..not long after to find yourself with lots of goodies now worth 75% less than you paid for it last year and now chained to a huge debt..quite sad really but human ignorance is a well known fact amongst the elite and will continue to bleed the folk as they have for thousands of years..Like Roger waters sings..This species has amused itself to death..!

the sadest thing is people think this is the only choice available to them!

"give the folk bread and sport and you will keep them happy" ceasar

"give any one species too much rope and they'll f#@* it up" R.Waters

ps.keep up the good posts..much appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.