XJO 0.10% 7,767.5 s&p/asx 200

I have decided that the world economy must collapse because...

1. 17,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I have decided that the world economy must collapse because businesses are all inept.

Take today for instance.

I rang up on Monday (I had spoken to them some weeks ago) a computer mob and told them I was sending a computer to them and a mother board to fit and described the symptoms I had had and discussed payment.

This afternoon they rang to say they had had my computer for several days and was surprised I hadn't spoken to them about it and what was to be done. Sheesh #1.

CMC early yesterday evening wasn't updating charts. Of course when I rang I got the usual about no one else is having problems. Severeral fixes from them later, my balance had halved and it still wasn't working. Finally the balance was fixed but all the time periods started on off minutes and off 10 minutes etc and still was in this mornings trade till I complained. Sheesh #2.

My wife needed a simple form to transfer some super from one mob to another within 28 days. There was no form online or provided in previous mail so I requested a form. A letter arrived saying a form was included except it wasn't. I rang again and was assured a form would now be sent. Two weeks later no form has arrived. A further call and speaking to a supervisor said they would call back before 5 pm and hoped it could be fixed. No call. Sheesh #3.

And you wonder why businesses fail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.