IMM 2.34% 32.8¢ immutep limited

thursday - we want da bomb

1. 2,793 Posts.

new day, new thread...

I sent Martin a note of congrats after the Investor Presentation (IP) was released, and asked him one straight forward question: was it aimed at reinvigorating US investor interest?

Now as many of us know, Martin is pretty punctual with his responses, where he usually doesn't mind going into a little bit of extra detail besides... - but on this occasion I have received no reply.

: (

But, I haven't lost heart.

Consensus here quickly became that the IP was for US consumption - no doubt the big N remains a hot topic within the minds of management, and likely there are still no overt statements (or specific email responses), for the same reason as provided before namely, the SEC doesn't want any marketing to US investors before IT gives the green light - so I'm prepared to say that MR hasn't replied to my question because it hits too close on this issue.

Nonetheless, we have developed a situation where there seems to be one HUGE elephant in the PRR room, that no one within management is prepared to discussed...

These are strange circumstances we find ourselves in.

Anyhoo, let's just leave it for now, and just throw out that old chestnut: "Any day now"

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.8¢
Change
0.008(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.3¢ 32.0¢ $491.6K 1.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 153036 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 274129 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.