NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

So what are we all expecting for tomorrow. My thoughts are that...

1. 114 Posts.
    So what are we all expecting for tomorrow.

My thoughts are that whilst gas has flowed from the 22m of HCSS, when tested, it wasn't deemed commercial and did not warrant an announcement.
    The fact that gas has actually flowed from the HCSS is rather promising when you consider that this is a vertical frac (test well) as opposed to a horizontal one (typical commercial well). A point to remember is that gas flows from all zones will be scaled up to estimate production from future horizontal wells, so whilst there may be no great news tomorrow there still may be enough of a flow to warrant horizontal fraccing of the tight gas zone (HCSS) in future wells. The devil will be in the detail of the announcement if flow rates are available.
    Remember also, that some may have bought for a short term gain based on the HCSS zone frac alone. If the news is on the negative side in tomorrows update then we may see these short termers sell off as they move on to the next sure thing.
    If there are any of you short term gainers reading this then remember that the main game (primary targets) begin in the coming week when we commence stage 2, fraccing the Irwin River Coal zone. This zone has always been one of the primary targets for the company and the one they are most confident about.
    A further thing to remember is that this was a test well from the outset to determine the best way to approach all further wells in our acreage. It never had the sole purpose of being commercial, that would just be icing on what is going to be the best cake you have ever tasted. But like all good cakes, it takes time to prepare.
    As a recent acquirer of shares in the high 8's i am very happy to be onboard and know the main game should begin this week and the results from stage 2 will heat the oven for my cake and see it rise accordingly.

Anyway these are just the ramblings of an individual that has some spare time on his hands at the moment.
    Please do your own research before you decide to offload these tomorrow, if the announcement is not what you hoped for, as the first stage was considered a nice to have if it proved up.

Do your own research as i have done, read the announcements and have a look at the history of the Arrowsmith-1 well.

Kind Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.