SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

I'm actually replying from the boat, no I'm not a wolf of wall...

1. 705 Posts.
    I'm actually replying from the boat, no I'm not a wolf of wall street, it's a fairly small no hassles boat, out fishing, the sun is just going down. Sadly I hooked a Hauki (pike) really bad and I had to kill it. No worries, I will eat it, but it's kinda a pity meal, I didn't really feel like gutting a fish tonight and Northern pike aren't the greatest eat, I was happy to let this one go, but anyway. About - Oh hooked another one! Okay it dropped off next to the boat, looked like a Zander, small. And now I've managed to drive over a rope for the trap and gotten the propeller stuck. Just caught another pike. Wow this post was meant to be much shorter I'll post a pic for proof when I get back and Chuck it back.
    Had a 12 degree gale force day two days ago. But weather overall has been wonderful, even had sunny days I road tripped up to Norway.
    Here's a couple pics from when I wrote this post. If you look closely on the third photo you will see a small flying saucer in the centre just above the clouds

Anyway to keep me on topic. I am still holding, and even if this is a bust, the small caps space has skyrocketed since the brexit. I moved a lot of my money into gold (RRL) as a hedge which ran about 20% as well, only to shift right back into my stocks again at cheaper prices and added some new ones to the portfolio. I wasn't planning to actively trade anything but I couldn't resist, such a perfect opportunity. Though I was hoping the Euro would fall a little bit more. Had a lucky two months, reminds me of last October-November.

SGH total silence is a slight concern, then again it's a matter of weeks and it's possibly better for management PR to avoid headlines and let the figures do the talking, as we all know if we see a substantial move into positive cash flow direction, this will be a nice profit maker. Only a few days left until the announcement, my goodness where does the time go? We will see if NIHL pulls through as stated. I heard that Watchstone was expecting it to go swimmingly so let us see. Good luck, I appreciate being asked about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.