PYC 10.0% 11.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Thw Weekend West, page-8

1. 35,745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    I think this deal is interesting in that Genentech decided to come back chasing "superbugs" ? it's really not the first time this area has been of interest. Really that has been PYC's largest interest from partners in the past Mediimune / AstraZeneca came for a couple of years chasing them & then later Cubist came in for a look. Hopefully Genentech can find some value in it over the next year or two.

It did surprise me though that this is what Genentech came back for considering the last time they were here it was for phylomers that could deliver drugs across the blood-brain barrier which supposedly by company reports was successfully achieved yet they chose to walk ? - this is what I would of thought Genentech/Roche would come back for a few years later.

Hopefully JPM conference stirs some interest with future partners they always seem to have a heap of one2one meetings there each year - I think 2013 i recall they had something like 20+ over the 3 days but they then take anywhere from 3-12 months to become partners if they do. I guess the other thing the company always seems to have discussions somewhere so there is probably already one or two that have been looking over since last year.
    Last edited by Akki: 12/01/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $513.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $184.6K 1.761M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51807 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 680221 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.