OAU 20.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

thx chart - my first attempt

1. 62 Posts.

This is my first ever chart which I have just posted on the Weekend Charting forum to get their views. Thought I would post here too with my current thoughts.....

Core samples from 5 holes at Thunderball are still awaiting assays, and are anticipated shortly (could be days, possibly weeks).

Volume has definitely picked up and there appears to be strong support at 40c. Currently bounced well off the 40c line which I have drawn on and now crossed the 21MA. Daily stoch also appear good, although looking for this to turn upwards on Monday. There was a slight fall back on Friday to the 50c line, but I think if the stock has a green day on Monday then there is a confrmed breakout with 60 cents being the first target, and 70 and 75 cents after that. If the core samples come back positive and reconfirm Thunderball has great grades, then this could push towards a new high 52 week high of 78c.

I would be interested to know your thoughts on this stock, and what you think of my first chart!

Cheers

donncham

Disclosure: I am not a trader, and have held this stock for over 2 years now. I am in it for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $42.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $154.1K 26.62M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4006600 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25343180 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.