UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

thx holding

1. 49 Posts.
    There has been considerable banter about Thundelarra's 15% shareholding in UMC. By far and away this holding is THX's greatest asset at the moment but don't overlook the fact that THX will have considerable cash-flow from the Copurnicus Nickel Mine this year.Point 2-THX has very good u308 prospects in NT Point 3-THX is undervalued and ripe for a takeover which would give the predator company a real launching pad to have a crack at UMC. Point 4 - Without doubt THX Directors and particularly Phil Crabb are well aware of this, so to extract best value for UMC shareholders and THX shareholders, the investment in UMC owned by THX will be hard to shake loose. To say THX should not be an investment company, is a nonsense. They did not buy these shares in UMC they disinvested their diamond claims for vendor shares and opts. in UMC. As a result, UMC has 2 THX Directors on this board and quite rightly so.If a predator should make a bid for umc one should not assume that thx would be a seller there would or could be plenty of other sellers with either large or small sharehodings wanting to get out.THX on the other hand are pretty smart mining guys & would be wanting to study every aspect of the situation paricuarly the situation after the rescource figures are released.If the terms dont suit who knows they make make a bid themselves.That would be a good insurance policy for both umc & thx shareholders I have not seen stated anywhere what thx may sell for..Who knows it may be $10.Be smart have shares in UMC & THX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.