OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

THX is excited about Savannah North Nickel Sulphide Extensions

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Shared a few communications with Tony in between my breaks. as I didn't fully appreciate/understand the implications of this announcement.

Basically, he said there are comparisons of PANS exploration strategy and approach at Red Bore. Keller Creek had a big gossan at surface which had been extensively drilled. Nothing discovered and lots of holes apparently intersected a non-prospective rock called an olivine **bro. Basically what PAN has found – by following the known Savannah mineralisation that they are mining to the south-east – is that the nickel sulphide mineralisation appears to be in a “sheet” under the base of the olivine **bro and that it goes for a long way. 2 kilometres so far and still open!

So the relevance to THX is significant in not only do we have a 20% free carry interest at Keller Creek, the approach THX is taking now credible rungs on the board as it is the approach PAN used.
    PAN ‘followed the path’ with systematic and persistent exploration. This is exactly what THX advocates for the Red Bore story and is what they are doing.

Interesting to note was how Tony compared this to Talisman’s 30% interest in the Monty discovery. There has been no communications regarding ‘free carried’; and Monty, with no mine development, to Savannah North, which likely be an extension of the existing Savannah underground mine.

Feeling good. J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.