OAU 0.00% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

THX is excited about Savannah North Nickel Sulphide Extensions, page-15

1. 2,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    India has been the Cinderella for decades: always promising, never delivering. India's GDP growth fluctuates between 4% and about 11%, depending on how bad the monsoon is.

To stabilise it, there will need to be extensive and expansive investment in infrastructure (one of the big drivers in China's GDP growth rate, btw). This just isn't going to happen: Indian is a democratic federation of states. Getting two neighbouring states to agree on major arterial transport corridors is nigh near impossible. Keeping cows, asses, and throngs off freeways to allow for the efficient transport of goods continues to stymie growth.

Yes, India will continue to grow, but nothing in the way China has UNLESS there is a complete rewriting of the Federation rules. When Modi was elected it seemed this might actually happened. But after his "rock legend" tour around the world to appease the diaspora, all has gone very quite.

Intrastate activity will continue: new mega cities built, local infrastructure improved. Interstate activity will, however, continue to lag the needs of the country.

I'm betting the growth genie will bypass India and, in time, take hold in the N and ME.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.5K 1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 27546006 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 28838669 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.