UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Your mouth needs washing out - I have not said THX has sold any...

1. 300 Posts.
    Your mouth needs washing out - I have not said THX has sold any shares - I have said and continue to believe that their stake is for sale - right now - today. A bit of snooping in the market place leads me to now think that the seller has not been the Yanks but one of some of your's hero - one James McArthur Richards, the non-acquirer and non-discoverer of Railway, but founder of POZ whilst working as CEO of UMC (an act he paid for subsequently if you check the records). If this is correct it can only be a highly positive development as his shares have always been part of the 'overhang'. Next we need to see the back of THX and then UMC's share registry will have stabilised for the next upward phase. The shares have behaved in a time worn fashion - Stage 1 - a big run up as a serious discovery is made - Stage 2 a gradual fall back as 'nothing seems to happen' (in UMC's case exaggerated by the global financial meltdown) and then Stage 3 a build up of 'institutional' shareholders as the company moves into the real world of production and profits. This always take time - think of Olympic Dam! The Chinese investor falls into this latter category. All we need to see now is who will take THX's stake - probably overseas and finally often Stage 4 when the Australian institutions getting on board the train well down late and the company is mining, shipping and making money. Funds from the Chinese have been neatly summarised by Hogan ""Funds from this capital raising and more importantly the relationship we are building with China Railway Materials Commercial Corp Group will enable the Railway Iron Ore Deposit to be advanced towards production." - the start of Stage 3. What more could we ask for? So, JGPM, go and learn some manner as your sort of comments are not welcome on this or indeed any other serious discussion group. Manners maketh man as they say - try learning the lesson. Meanawhile imo anyone buying UMC today will be at a $2.00 party well within 2 months - and a $3.00 pus party within 2 years - I might even join you at the latter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.