UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

thx is selling, page-94

1. 6,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 158
    You are totally confusing me Westaussie !

A few days ago you posted this below, for which you got 21 thumbs up, and told everyone you were a "keen holder", and today you declare that you're starting to sell ?

What new information do you have today, that you didnt a few days ago ? ...... what tha ??????

"Investor would be remiss to think that the UMC party with the Chinese has finished but in my opinion the guests have only just received their first invitation.
    The major party is yet to begin.
    Think about it. Would you buy shares in a company at $1.35 when you can buy on market for $1.10. The simple answer is no, and it would not surprise me to find out that some overseas player is now topping up his holding in UMC.
    THX has always said they are are seller at the right price and this news in a leg in to now find a buyer.
    In my opinion BHP will not be a player and a botle of wine will come my way. My reasoning for this is the Chinese have beat them to the starting gun with the other juniors joining the party.
    I have no doubt that the railway problem has already be resolved as otherwise why would the Chinese move at this pace.
    I am still a keen holder"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.