OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

THX Price Direction?, page-41

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Oh well.........

I am thinking If Thx is just a Pure Goldy junior with only Red Dragon, Sp might perform better than 5c.......

Seems Red Bore has drag Thundelarra to the trap every time while the Facts are Thx is not a 1 horse pony, but have Red Dragon(pure goldy with several high grade promosing goldy prospects), Alember base metal and CW (I am of the oponion that is Goldy as well)

And we are awaiting more news from GG, also check the last paragraph today, white well prospect, the super high 1200g of gold per ton from rock chip.......

So whoever sold to 3.8c Totally ignore the above facts and many Goldy juniors out there could thrive and perform lots better than Thundelarra by Holding Red Dragon tenements......

Honestly I am disappointed with Red Bore again but Red Dragon gave me confidance and I am also relived that White well might also another wild card to save this company....

I am not stupid to sell to 3.8c or even 4c and Thundelarra definitely worth much more than that Thanks to Red Dragon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.