OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

THX Price Direction?, page-47

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I hear ya.. it is indeed perilous and many people learn the hard way. We made the choice though, I did, even if it was in poor judgement! haha. I can learn from it... by probably never buying shares again HA HA HA nah just joking.

This talk of the MCap though, maybe you need to rethink that a little. If RBGossan has at least $11m worth of cu/au, what would be the cost to extract it, what's its actual real value? or what would be the potential value of selling it to SFR, or something. So that's potentially a few million off the 20million already, plus a few million in cash in the bank, that's another small piece off the 20m.. then yes it does still leave a large chunk of mystery value.. I'm not sure that the other assets the company holds are actually worth that, yet.. you'd have to have a pretty hardcore look at all of them and go over nearly every bit of work done.

If GG does deliver more good news there's some potential to increase mCap but it'd have to be a proper find. If nothing else it could at least prop up the 20m mCap, considering the pretty awesome grades noted (inc. pockets of up to 146g/t).. multiply that concentration of gold over a larger area (hopefully?!) and you're talking serious dollars. One can only hope ha ha.

Wish us luck Rastus, lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.