FML 9.68% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ti drilling, page-22

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    G?day CW.
    I would also like to thank you very much for your most informative posts.
    I don?t think they have enough reserves to start a feasibility for an expanded plant just yet. There?s great excitement for sure, but reality with miners, is that it?s a slow process. Drilling takes time; lab results even longer (as we?re now seeing with first TI results not until May). They simply have to drill the #### out of it (old OH saying) & that?s what this CR enables them to do. TI sounds hugely prospective, but as one of the other posters said, exploration is very much a hit or miss affair; more often than not, it?s a miss. Rock chips/ surface samples, aeromags etc all indicate great potential, but until those holes go down & results come in, no one on the planet can know what?s there. Also these first results may be spectacular, or maybe just ?interesting? that point to where further drills should go. It will be quite a while before FML (& us) know if we have an elephant at TI, or a minnow (or something in between). Only then can any thought be given to a plant at TI, of expansion of current.
    The good news is that even if TI isn?t an elephant, they have so many other walk up drill targets. That BRR was a great listen (although he might want to ease up on using the word ?exciting? so much).
    Exploration:
    - Tindals UG & surface.
    - He made special mention of the Undaunted area north of Tindals & the Feb ann on those holes:
    http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20110301/pdf/41x4s5sntc2k85.pdf
    - North of the mill ? Lindsays & Baileys.
    - South - a lazy 20km to pick through.
    - Then there?s TI.
    Only 1 rig on TI atm, another due in May. Not sure how many rigs FML have all together in their various tenements. They have the $?s for a lot more rigs; let?s hope they can source them & get them drilling asap.
    I must also send a very large thank you to CW & his terrific goldoz website. That?s how I first found out about FML. The cost has already been repaid many times over & it keeps throwing up other interesting new stocks to look at. I took the cheaper 3 month trial to check it out & was very happy to move to 12 months.
    I?m amazed at how most people baulk at forking out a couple of hundred $?s for brilliant information & great leads into new stocks. I pay for 3 overseas subscriptions & now this local goldoz one. Tiny % of what i have invested. Tax deductible too in most cases. ESSENTIAL for serious investors imho.
    Cheers,
    ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.