FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Thank you Redned, great post on content without the other...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Thank you Redned, great post on content without the other comments. Got most of my work and family issues past me now this week; can do a quick post as thanks for the support I got from you guys - sincere thanks again.

RN - Mill capacity was already warranted with open pits and expansion of The Mount. They have extensive stockpiles as well and could support a 2MtPA mill almost right away. Remember we will soon see the news on the open pits which were due to start now. We have a few pits ready to go and some cut backs not hard to factor into short term mine plan IMO. I would not be too fixated on Reserves when Resources are high and continuing to grow. Reconciliations of resources are also excellent at mill - only a bit up or down so again Resources are sufficient - all being proven.

There are so many walk up drill targets based on known trends and past drilling of areas that can be brought into production faster than you can say "upgrade". All within close proximity to mill. A small upgrade could be quite modest but may not be suitable. Peter Williams once told me that 1.8Mt PA was not too dear but that was about three years back. This still might be too small - so a bit of time is needed to assess. No point upgrading a bit here and there - best to nail it to 3Mt PA when time is right, would be cheaper than two upgrades (my guess).

I would think the engineering study will coincide with further exploration and development of short term production opportunities that can be monetized fast as mill feed. Mine plan will evolve as study is completed and then they will know the optimum way forward.

Would like to know how many rigs are going myself - Board meeting at Kal this week so bit hard to get CB at present.

Chicklittle - picking up because the buyers were probably waiting for selling to come out of woodwork - turn over capital from raising to S-Investors that took a fast buck from cheaper CR positions. Sell current holding knowing it will be replaced by 7.6c shares. As we have seen this is not much really - very limited big vol first day and now drying up even at an 11%+ profit. This is a very good sign.

Demand has to be satisfied on market now, maybe some more bursts of selling at higher levels but most seems to be flushed out at this level. Fantastic result when 7.6c is on the table.

If there was heaps of 7.6c stock on the table the price would have drifted back there or at least closer. Supply and demand. We would all have suffered and had a different problem. As it is I am not taking sides on the CR and SPP. But another way might have hurt more - they were between a rick and a hard place on this issue I would imagine. I understand many may be disappointed to miss out on CR - I will probably miss out myself trying to get some cash in for a payment from OS but a bit slow. I will buy on the market if I have to.

Main thing is my key post - this is good and new investors from CR may be more important than we can imagine. May well benefit us longer term as this stocks morphs into a different animal than what we have seen over recent years.

Now where is that elephant :-) Has anybody got an elephant whistle - start blowing it. Blasted lab results - we are all waiting - tap tap tap. I would lay a bet (oh yes I did - lots of shares) that TI will come in as another company maker, but RN makes a great point, or somebody did - current valuation puts nothing on TI or Nepean so I am comfortable.

Best of luck to all,
    DYOR
    CW

Whoops got carried away on this one sorry a bit long I am waffling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.