FML 15.2% 14.0¢ focus minerals ltd

ti drilling, page-31

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    thanks CW. much appreciated. I thought all/most companies only produce from reserves? But if they are happy to produce from resources, so much the better. I've never liked lots of drilling to move resources to reserves. But some mines/geology types do need that certainty of reserves. Be a useful question to ask them to confirm if they are indeed intending to produce from resources or if they will move to reserves first.
    Agree it?s held up well, but we don?t know if many/any of Hartly?s clients who took the issue already had FML they could sell. I am waiting for details of that issue & will put the date of availability to trade the new issue stock in my calendar; THAT will be a day to watch out for.
    It wasn?t me who said current value doesn?t include TI or Nepean, although I agree with that statement.
    I hope they do strike it big at TI, but being a long termer, if it disappoints, just be another great accumulating opportunity.
    I?ve made a lot of money out of averaging UP with stocks; lost a lot averaging DOWN.
    Cheers,
    ned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.025(15.2%)
Mkt cap ! $40.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $34.69K 242.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 132799 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4616 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.