FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Kal,While I don’t want to get into the argument about whether...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Kal,
    While I don’t want to get into the argument about whether size matters, let’s just agree that it is only one aspect. The other (main) factors that make up a gold deposit are the original rock geochemistry, the “plumbing” and the proximity/availability of gold bearing solutions over time (many say granites but I will leave this to the experts). The Golden Mile had possibly the ideal scenario of good bedrock geochemistry, a complex shear/fracture system to allow fluid flow and the amount of fluids that must have flown through there would have been huge. There was also more than one gold deposition event, possibly several but the Golden Mile is vastly different to Mt. Charlotte and other stock-work deposits along the mile (Pike lode etc). It is not impossible for there to be another Golden Mile but to get all of those factors to line up twice would be more than a rarity or a miracle. Also, as pointed out, both “deposits” are on the Wiluna/ Lefroy fault, as are many other major deposits (including St. Ives) and while everyone would agree it is a top address to be playing in, you need all the ingredients, not just size (which, as it turns out is one of the lesser considerations). As far as size goes, I would take Duck Pond (a small mine on the Golden Mile) over some of the larger deposits (one ton of gold per month for 6 months mined from Duck Pond). But on another note, if there are elephants out there, the right guy (Dean) is on the hunt.
    And just out of interest, the gentleman that owned Duck Pond went broke – it even happened back then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $2.025K 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21188 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.